A Second Chance : The Solution
29 May 2004 14:12 GMT
A Brief outline of a major global solution to ALL global problems
PEACE AND PRIDE
What you are about to read might change the way you think, in relation to your present environment.
Author : There are a few things that I have to say first. Either I am absolutely correct about this solution, or I am going to be dead very shortly after it becomes published. I have for the first time in my live, really cared about my future. I have no death wish. In reading the text, I hope you will see that this is no easy task, as I challenge the very foundation of human existence. I believe that there has to be something better than the way the world is today. I want it to happen in my lifetime. Not wait until after the ever popular conception of a supposed future : World War Three and devastation to follow. I have a theory of what happens to me when I die, it is a theory that satisfies logic, therefore easier to accept. I know that I am trying this for a better reason than my own personal gain. It is not my intent to anger every single human being, but to give a possible logical total solution. A solution that allows the freedom of thought and of speech, and still be able to accept our cultural differences. To give humankind a fighting chance at a future, where we can all have a say. We humans can influence our own future.
The language used within the text can be construed as being too familiar, but it is purposely written in this way to allow the reader to be put at ease. The structure of the texts is different from the accepted styles of book writing today, but again it is for a reason. Allow the contents of the text to be the primary issue. The style is just different, not incorrect.
My reasons are primarily a hope for a future. Together as a global entity with a unique blend of cultures.
I believe that humans will be the saving grace of our species.
Remember please that it took the state of the world today, for me to arrive at this solution.
These pages are the work of one person.
They are the expressions of a single human being.
The views expressed within them are therefore the authors alone.
Though very controversial in content, this is a necessity.
It took a world full of different people to make this book.
This book contains the solution needed to allow the safe future of humankind.
Read this book, from a desire to do so, even if it just to criticize, but do it because you want to and not against your will.
No matter what your own reasons are for wanting to read what is contained within the text. I thank you for allowing it.
IN OUR PAST : WE DID NOT KNOW THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF OUR OWN LOCAL ENVIRONMENT
IN OUR PAST : WE DID NOT KNOW THERE WERE OTHER LANDS FAR OVER THE HORIZON
IN OUR PAST : WE DID NOT KNOW THE WORLD WAS ROUND
IN OUR PAST : THE EARTH WAS CONSIDERED THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE
TODAY : WE CAN SEE AND TALK WITH PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF OUR PLANET
TODAY : WE CAN SEE THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE AND BEYOND
TOMORROW : WE CAN BE THERE
A SECOND CHANCE : THE SOLUTION
It is obvious to any privileged human being who has had the luxury of some form of education, that at the rate our species is going, and with the destructive capability we possess, we run the great risk of not existing for very much longer.
There is not much hope for the future of the human race as it stands today : potential pandemics, wars raging between neighbouring nations, the war on terrorism and the rebuilding of nations, the instability of the Arab nations, climatic changes through the increase of natural disasters, the global warming effect of industrial emissions, poisoning of the oceans with the chemical industry’s waste products, the shipping industry’s petrochemical dumping and the continuation of nuclear arms testing. Deforestation leading to the destruction of wildlife’s natural habitats for farming purposes, over harvesting of oceanic life, the list goes on and on….
The human ability to conquer their fears, has always been a defining human attribute. If we can control our fears, we can face and overcome all sorts of obstacles. Once, humans feared volcanoes, believing them to be the houses of spirits and deities. We do not subscribe to that school of thought today. Once humans feared natural disasters as being the punishments of deities, this too is proven to be suspicious folly. Rain, wind, and lightning not to mention the Sun, the Moon and stars, have all at some time been the reasoning for the existence of supernatural beings who are in control of our destiny. The reasoning at the time was sound enough, humans although not as advanced as humans perceive themselves to be today, were proportionally intelligent enough to come to the conclusion that if you can control something, you must be superior to it.
If something in your environment controls your movements or inhibits your ability to carry out a certain task, it must be superior to you. As humans are hierarchical in their nature, then something superior to us had to be nothing less than a deity.
Even though this train of thought seems archaic and somewhat tribal. It is the same train of thought that we technologically advanced humans accept today as being correct.
We do not fear the volcano, the elements and the splendours of our night skies. Science and technology have proven them to be natural phenomena. We do however still have the need to believe in a superior being. We need to be able to have something to use as an excuse to continue to live our lives unchanged from the way we do today. We cannot have a society based upon the laws of chaos; our hierarchal structure gives us the scale on which all things are based. We as every other living creature upon this planet have to fight in some way to survive. From the searing desert heat to the chill factors at the poles, from the shantytowns of the poor to the penthouses of the rich. All these environments have there own unique problems that have to be overcome. The one parameter, which is universal in all environments where humans flourish, is a hierarchal structure.
The problem faced by creatures that have become the dominant species of a planet is a simple one. When the known environment is under the control of a single human or a collective, whom do they have to answer to ?
On the way to greatness, humans had to invent an entity that controlled everything in the universe. This was the only thing the ruler or rulers of a country or empire would bow to.
Human early civilisations bought on the need for rules and structure so they could flourish and spread. Powerful intelligent leaders of the early civilisations knew that if they were to control, it would be through fear. When the fear of death by your physical superior is no longer an actual threat, then fear of what your master bows to, must be appropriately worse as it could happen at any time. Gods came and went, some societies were not ready for only one God to rule absolutely everything and so Gods of Gods were invented to continue hierarchal structures. With the introduction of one supreme being, an entity so great it could see all, know everything, dispense absolute retribution at a whim, it would represent the absolute immaculate human, the total accomplishment of absolute power. Everything that humans held to be good and true, stemmed from this entity, as it was perfect in everyway. Rules passed to a select few under mysterious circumstances, gave rise to what has governed this world since the time the human race began.
When you think about it, you as an intelligent human being, capable of so much, are asked to believe that an entity that we at this present moment in time cannot understand, is controlling everything in the universe. Not only does it control an innumerable amount of star systems and their entire contents, but it controls everything you as an individual have and will be subjected to. It will then make you give an account of your life and reward you accordingly. Due to the necessity of this entity to embrace everything good, the creation of an evil counterpart duly followed. This counterpart could not represent as an immaculate image as the one representing good. It had to be fallible. Something that represented good was to be the Achilles heel. This threat of an eternity in companionship with this evil counterpart is now the accepted school of thought.
Humans are responsible for the creation and meaning of words that mean good.
Humans are also responsible for the creation and meaning of words that mean evil. Heaven and Hell or the equivalents thereof are also the creations of humans.
Angels and demons are creations of the hierarchal structure.
But you as an individual are expected to believe these things not only exist, but you are to fear them. Iconic-based religious schooling tells you to fear something that you know for a fact cannot exist.
Humans fear everything they cannot explain, and they need a scapegoat for everything. If something wonderful happens in your life then you thank your god for being so kind. If something terrible happens then it is put down to either mysterious workings by your god or the actions of the evil counterpart. In reality when things go either really well for people in life or really bad, is the result of a chain of events that you may or may not have been a contributing factor. We as humans are born into an alien environment than the one where our lives began. We begin to breath a mixture of gases we call air and the first time this air enters our physical beings, our lives as an infant begin. We are not asked if we want to be born. We then try to survive as best we can until our physical frames can no longer function properly and we eventually cease to exist. That’s it.
There is no more and no less to life than that.
Humans are fallible. We are not immortal. We want to be immortal. We so desperately need the promise of immortality, that we are willing to bow and worship icons and ideals. Without this immortality reward at the end of a long and hard life, most humans would rather end their existence by their own hands now, as their personal futures are not going to change in the very near future if at all. So why should they ?
The thought of immortality not being the case when you cease to exist as a human being, is a dangerous and frightening thought. Dangerous and frightening if you still believe in the need for the entire religious movement as it stands today. The removal of all religious behaviour in the world would bring on the end of humankind. Without the safety and comfort of what religion offers and has had to offer to exist, humans would revert back along the evolutionary ladder. The reintroduction of the laws of the jungle would mean the annihilation of many cultures, and eventual extinction of the human race. What is needed is a simple, logical solution to the problem.
Too many great nations have used too much time to invent long and complicated solutions to global problems as not to offend anyone who is involved in the problem.
Simplicity is the answer.
Going to the root of the problem and changing the foundations of all cultures is what is required. Small changes at this level will expand exponentially and give every society that exists today, a chance to start over, and still have all the ideals of their own religious convictions intact. It removes the need for one global faith. It means that every religious movement that exists today can exist tomorrow and function basically in the same way as it has always done and was invented to do. This will also bring around the question for the need of some religious movements to exist. The society, which allows the existence of the movement, will also be the one to make the decision for it’s continuation or its demise.
Humans need to be in control of the future of mankind. Where accepted religious convictions leave questions unanswered in a veil of mystery and the unknown. A simple solution can give you answers to all of these questions too. Answers to global problems here and now, answers to potential global problems too. The simple solution gives the need for weapons to be a critical part of our future. Human folly and wishful thinking would try to give a solution that meant the cessation of all wars by the abolition of weapons. The cessation of wars is attainable with weapons and the reasoning is very logical and simple too.
What we do still fear is the future. We cannot control the future, therefore we fear it. Humans need the ideology of hope to reason our existence. We need hope. This solution will give us the hope we need. We had it all the time. Now is the time to use it. Do not think that we can wait. Our history shows us. Humans suffer needlessly every time.
This project draws a heavy price. What you are about to read will ask you to dismiss everything you have ever believed in. Then ask you to believe in the necessity of its folly.
We as a species trying to survive, have become our own worse enemies. This book will prove this is a necessary evolutionary step. We are destroying the very fabric of life around us. Our natural given environment is suffering Thus the environment and lives of every living creature on this planet is in danger of extinction. Even our own human influenced environment is suffering. We are destroying the very buildings we create with the pollution we produce. We are creating new habitats for insects, vermin and other less desirable cohabiters.
Our needs and wishes far surpass our environment’s capability. We constantly want more and more of everything, when others want nothing more than to be allowed to live.
Human ego exacts a price. The price will be our existence.
What is one of the most common wishes of children throughout the world ? World peace and an end to all illnesses, so they never have to needlessly lose a loved one again. Most humans know what it means to a child to lose someone they have loved with all their being. We all lose loved ones for the wrong reasons. The loss is hard to cope with. Not every human has had the privilege of receiving love. Humans have an incredible ability to accept what life has to give us. Even when this means the death of another Human life becomes part of the accepted environment without remorse.
Human life has to have a purpose. Without it, we may as well destroy ourselves now.
Evolution in measured in stages. Human life is measured in this way too. Humans have taken the first steps of awareness. Now let us take the first step into Human self-awareness. Because we demand the existence of hope in our lives, we have always looked for a better existence than that, we are experiencing.
Humans have invented the concept of what a heaven must be like. Every human who has ever contemplated this, is sure that it is better than living here on earth.
Humans invented the existence of this heaven out of necessity. To give it an image humans can understand.
We express it in a human manner, following human values, and human structures.
For heaven to exist it has to have a creator.
This creator could not be a human.
This is beyond our capabilities.
Thus deities and their respective religions were born.
Variations arose purely because we do not all live in the same immediate local environment. Those unique environments created the uniqueness of each religion. All religions preach love and well being for the faithful.
Few practise this.
The assurance and well being a true believer of a deity feels, is the way they want everybody to feel. To such an extent that our species are willing to kill fellow humans until they understand just how good this feeling is.
This solution can give you the same assurance and feeling of well-being. The only difference between this solution and the one you may have found elsewhere is the lack of a deity worship.
Worship of a deity is unnecessary.
It is a human trait invented by humans for the soul purpose of control by fear. This solution will put the hope of mankind back into its rightful position. In the hands of humans. It is not an impossible task, this solution requires faith too. Faith in ourselves. We did not have any influence in the creation of humans, but surely we ought to have an influence in our future. The same amount of faith we put in our present religions, should be given to the will of the human species to survive.
We prove time and time again, if we believe in something, there is no task we are not willing to undertake and overcome to show the nature of our personal convictions.
We believe that a bridge will support us every time we cross it, or we would not use the bridge. We believe the engineers using their own restrictive mortal capabilities, are correct in their calculations for the materials needed to build the bridge. When a human who has the title of engineer, tells you that the bridge will hold your weight, we accept it readily. Or there would not be any bridges.
Show the same faith in our ability to secure our future.
Humans lack any form of natural protection. We use tools. Other species on this planet utilise tools too, but none in comparison to us. Our intelligence is our primary form for defence and it separates us from every other species on this planet. We are not superior to these creatures, we are just better equipped to survive in different environments through the use of our intelligence. In fact if you look at any living organism on this planet, they are the at the very pinnacle of their own evolutionary ladder to survive as well as they do in their own environments.
They live in a food chain. We do not.
They need their forms of defence and attack purely to survive in their given local environments. We do not.
Yet they do not kill each other needlessly.
Be thankful our ancestors ventured out of our previous environment. Humans are like all other living creatures on the planet with the ability of motion, we are explorers. We are the only mammalian species that can transcend all barriers between different environments. We can survive the heat of the deserts and the bitterly cold conditions of the polar regions. We can survive temporarily in alien environments too. Humans can enter the void of outer space and the deepest oceans. Due to this we have always put ourselves above all other creatures on earth. Humans are as much part of the animal life on earth as the mightiest elephant or the humblest insect. We have just evolved into the dominant species, even with all of our physical limitations.
Humans are fiercely proud of all our achievements, proud to boast of our intelligence, yet we kill each other for all the wrong reasons. War teaches us one useful thing. The need for defence. Without defence our species would perish. We have mastered the art of defence to such an extent that we can extinguish the very existence of every living species on this plant, millions of times over. We wrongly use the principle of the need for defence. All armed forces throughout the world defend borders.
These are human defined borders.
We made the natural mistake of thinking the world had to be split up into regions.
Human defined regions.
We have always concentrated on the defence of our own local environment. This governs who we are and what we believe to be true, so why not? The solution to this problem as one of many, is to make humans aware that our local environment is the ENTIRE planet.
We still need to defend ourselves, but now the enemy we face is not another human being and human belief, it is the unknown threats we will face in our future. We have so many challenges to face, both terrestrial and extra terrestrial. Viruses still kill humans everyday, the likelihood of a devastating impact from another celestial body etc.
There are many threats to the survival of our species. Do not let humans be the reason for our despise. Although not in our immediate future, the necessity to leave this planet will arise. Thus our future thus lies in the exploration of our universe.
This book is based on many things, human history of achievements, human behavioural observations etc. Realising of course it can only be written within the spectrum of the collective knowledge of humans at this time. I am not asking you to believe in great unexplainable concepts. I am asking you to believe in the only thing we humans have. We have it every second of our existence, ourselves. I am asking you to believe in something you can see, feel, ask questions to and receive answers, and something you as an individual can influence. Something that you can understand no matter who you are. Even though different people will interpret the solution differently, the essence of it cannot be misunderstood.
This is survival.
Not survival of the strongest.
Survival of every human being.
There is no entity that is all forgiving, all knowing, ever-present etc. If there were such an entity, why should it bother with a self-destructive species, like humans? No entity will give you eternal life in the heaven of your choice. The universe teaches us that even from the tiniest organism we can see to the stellar giants, death is inevitable. Immortality is a human wish. Only a mortal being can wish for immortality. Being born of human thought, immortality is what the human race must endeavour to pursue. We know the answer to immortality is not available here on earth.
Logic depicts that we must search elsewhere. We know the vastness of the universe; we also accept that we will not be able to do this in our own lifetime. It will take generations of humans to achieve universal exploration. We cannot achieve any of this, if we do not stop trying to eradicate every living thing on this planet.
The book gives an acceptable logical solution to, amongst others, the following subjects :
Why Humans are the way we are.
Why Deity worship arose.
Why Deity worship was a necessity.
Why Deity worship needs to be changed.
How the world’s population can achieve the ultimate goal of peace, without the loss of a single human life.
A description of what our future could hold.
A solution to the transitional period caused by the lack of Deity worship.
How to understand and cease the repression of all people.
How to unite EVERY nation.
Explain the true equalities between the sexes.
All of these questions can be answered by the simple logical interpretation, of one human who found out what true love is about, it’s about surviving as best you can and giving your children the best possible hope for a brighter future.
This is the reasoning of one human, who on a journey through life, found understanding through experiencing true love for the first time. How can a solution born out of spirit of true love, not give hope for a future? Every member of the Human race can share this feeling, it can also be a prominent foundational parameter, helping to secure the existence of the human race in the future. Answers born of love, have to be the best answers a human could ask for.
Read this book with an open mind, and it will open your eyes.
Some people believe that as an individual they cannot make a difference. We have been taught by democracy the influence of many. An individual reached the solution. I truly believe that this solution can make one of the most prolific differences in the history of our species. I truly believe that the influence of one truth, is greater than any other influence. As does every deity fearing individual. It will show that humans can save the human race, not a God. Before you judge me and the solution contained in the text.
Read it ALL, then, and only then can you judge it to be true or just another false message of hope given to mankind by a fool. I do this to ensure that the people who have shown me what true love means, have the best future possible, after all that is what we all want for our offspring. Our future is their present, never forget that.
A Second Chance : The Solution
a. To find the lowest common denominator in all conflicts around the world.
b. Remove the singularity.
c. Find the faults within this parameter.
d. Give reason for the rise of said parameter.
e. Change the found parameter at a foundational level.
f. Replace the singularity with changes intact without removing the principles of the
For any theory to succeed it must meet the following three criteria:
1. There must be a need for it.
2. It must be technologically possible to implement.
3. There must be a political will for the theory to be executed.
This theory fulfils the first two criteria; the third is up to the politicians around the world to decide.
The following points are a list of headings pertaining to the theory. Each point can be proven to be either a true statement or an acceptable alternative to the present global situation. The proof of each point can be found in the history of mankind since the last ice-age. Mankind itself proves this theory to be correct.
1. The lowest common denominator must be what an individual is subjected to in the first years of life.
2. The social structure you are born into, contributes to defining you as a specific type of person.
3. The myriad of parameters that can affect the way an individual develops their own set of moral rules, is itself very controlled.
4. Parental influence must be said to be the largest governing factor within the very first years of existence.
5. The parental influence is governed by the immediate available environment. Be this a religious and or a political belief. Both kinds of belief give rise to icons.
6. Thus the lowest common denominator giving rise to conflicts must be said to be an iconic based belief.
7. Having now found the singularity, the easiest way, would be to remove it completely. This would bring about a chaotic global system incapable of bearing any kind of functioning social structure.
8. Due to the total devotion of individuals around the globe to their respective faiths and beliefs, removing the foundation for their very existence, would be catastrophic.
9. Fundamentalists do not necessarily have to be terrorists. Every leader of an individual faith must also be said to be fundamental in their belief. Devotion to a deity is a social accepted norm.
10. Scholars of faith would have to continue to believe that their lives haven’t been spent in vain. The principles of the belief must be allowed to continue in the way they have always done.
11. Allowing the continuation of the principles behind the belief, allows the continuation of said belief to define a group of individuals or nation as unique.
12. Finding a fault or faults within the belief structures both past and present isn’t an easy task, as the diversity of the beliefs gives too wide a spectrum.
13. Individual faults within the singular belief cannot be bought to light as they are only faults if you do not believe in the specific faith.
14. Common faults within every specific belief must be found.
15. Faults akin to every faith or belief are as follows: - They all crave worship, they all state their own specific belief is the correct one, thus every other belief must be wrong.
16. Worship is a human anomaly, practiced only by humans.
17. Finding the reason behind the diversity of the beliefs must be a primary goal.
18. World beliefs though diverse are normally associated to a specific region, not so much today as in the past, due to the advent of transportation, but there has to be an accept for the birthplace of said faiths were specific to a geographical area alone.
19. Understanding why these faiths and beliefs were born craves a change in the accepted human history that is taught today.
20. The exodus of humans from the African continent to the rest of the world is a scientifically accepted fact.
21. The creation of the universe has also a scientific theory. The big bang theory though not actually physically proven, gives a mathematical and logical acceptable foundation.
22. The new environments humans found themselves in, craved a different set of rules than those followed before. Temperature change, elevation, signature and natural resources all played a part in defining these humans within their own unique geographical area.
23. Religion came about as the cornerstone for these new societies to survive. It was necessity for the success of said societies.
24. Religion has to contain the following aspects to survive within a social structure :- The ultimate goal : eternal life, the ultimate deterrent : eternal damnation, a set of values to maintain the very fabric of a social structure: The ten commandments of the Christian faith, the Amesha Spentas of the Zoroastrian faith, the Three Jewels of Taoism, Li, Hsiao, Yi, Xin, Jen and Chung of the Confucianism, Maimonides thirteen statements of faith in the creed of traditional Judaism, the Zakat of the Muslim faith, the Eight Fold Path of Buddhism, the book of laws contained within the Hindu Smriti, and the Ten precepts of Shintoism. A place of worship, where strict rules apply to the behaviour of individuals in situ. A hierarchical structure within the belief to keep alive the human need for power and achievement. A place of spiritual solace and sanctuary. A final resting place for the deceased.
25. This removes the stigma of religious texts, being the word of a deity, and applies that all religious texts are the word of men.
26. The belief that good and evil are premeditated acts or actions of deities can be dismissed as superstitious nonsense.
27. Good and Evil are the opposites required for a spiritual plane to exist. The hierarchical structure within the human plane gives rise to the existence of supernatural beings such as angels, archangels, demigods, demons etc.
28. The only educated members of these societies were either : leaders of the land or members of a religious structure, thus the laws of the land were governed and chosen by these select few.
29. Human pride, ignorance and a lust for power depicted the basis for the laws, to ensure the continuation of the society but just as importantly the wealth of the individuals involved.
30. The advent of weapons throughout history to attain wealth and power, allowed the religious beliefs to spread beyond the local environment for the first time.
31. In the last ten thousand years after the last ice-age, humans have not only defined themselves as unique by their beliefs, but now have covered the world with set borders.
32. Since the globe has a finite amount of land available, it must be logical to deduce that when all the given areas were populated and accepted beliefs were allowed to flourish, then conflict with neighbouring nations and beliefs would eventually arise.
33. Warring between the various beliefs then became the standard method humans used to survive and spread the word of their own individual belief.
34. Since the earliest recorded civilizations left clues to their existence, present day humans have tried to fathom their structure, traditions, cultures and ethics.
35. Human history is rife with faults, i.e. the world is flat, the Earth is the centre of the universe etc. All proven within the latter part of our history to be folly.
36. Many innocent humans died because they would not accept this as truth. All of these follies were born from the governing bodies at the time.
37. What your environment had depicted to be true, no matter how wrong it seems today, was not wrong at the time.
38. The governing bodies felt it a threat to the existence of the social structure they were part of. To protect and survive their lifestyles and values it was necessary for the demise of such thoughts and their sources.
39. Due to the potential demise of an accepted belief, defensive measures became paramount. The advent of more and more destructive capable weapons arose, to the stage where we can now not only secure the demise of a fellow human belief but we can secure the demise of every single living organism on the planet. All born from a human need to survive and a lust for power.
40. Due to the fact there is more than one belief, and every belief contains the ultimate deterrent, it must be surmised that we are all going to spend eternity in damnation of another belief.
41. If we continue in the fashion in which humankind has proven throughout history to be true, i.e. war, to prove a point or change a specific regional belief, it can only end in the total eradication of humans from the face of the Earth.
42. Changing the foundational ethical values of every belief without changing the actual diverse cultural beliefs must be the answer.
43. The changes involved are as follows :-
(a) All deities represent the alpha and omega within the spiritual plane they inhabit. I.e. God represents human perfection and the devil human imperfection, i.e. in a Christian belief. They are ideals and not physical entities.
(b) A deity or deities did not create the universe.
(c) Immortality is a human desire based upon folly, as the universe shows us the cycle of life and death on every level, from simple molecules to stellar giants.
(d) It is not wrong for another geographically depicted faith to believe in a different set of ethic values.
(e) Humans always have needed weapons and still need them in the future.
1. Reinsertion of the belief with these added changes brings about a unique opportunity for every single country’s leader or leaders.
2. The basis for every single society’s laws that exists today is based upon the religious beliefs being taken as the word of a deity. Proving that they are the word of man, in a struggle to survive in ancient times, we must conclude that they are out dated and in desperate need of revision!
3. The population of every country in conjunction with their leaders can now for the first time define themselves without the need for useless worship of a deity. Still using the basis of all religions as they are, a Christian would still be a Christian and a Muslim would still be a Muslim but the need to war with each other due to faith is removed.
4. This for the first time can lead to a global co-operation without the need for singular global faith.
5. Each individual country around the world will then have the opportunity to prove to the rest of the world that their unique values and culture are something to be proud of, without having the constant threat of an opposing view leading to an armed confrontation.
6. All religious icons become what they really are: Icons! Not to be worshipped or fought over, but seen as a necessity for the unique religious beliefs to exist. (Present Arabic situations show a need for this.)
7. Man made objects, be they buildings, statues or even jewelled treasures, will no longer depict the behavioural habits of religious followers. The worship of these religious icons is not only folly, but can also be considered as futile. Kissing of the Papal ring, bowing to a statue, kneeling five times a day in prayer etc. Belong in the past where it was deemed necessary, for a society to exist.
8. For the first time the leader or leaders of a specific country can concentrate wholly upon domestic problems.
9. Even with the removal of conflicts earlier foundation, crime and the constant development of human creativity to achieve goals outside of the governing rules will continue to thrive.
10. Without the constant threat of armed conflicts, cooperation across borders can then arise. Pooling resources from all over the world in specific disciplines would be advantageous to the areas that are more prone to be subjected to the wrath of natural disasters.
11. An international rescue foundation, containing experts in every form of relief work can then be brought into existence. Each nation would contribute what they deemed fit. Surplus military equipment and personnel would be the major contributor to this force. It would be permanently manned and ready to react to the disasters in question within a twenty-four hour period.
12. The various armed services would not concentrate upon borderline disputes but will be integrated into the already existing health and rescue services unique to each country.
13. The medical staff within the armed forces can aid the already undermanned health services, and in the case of a surplus amount of resources available, they would be directed to the countries that through no fault of their own do not possess the medical resources needed to bring their country up to an acceptable standard.
14. Airborne forces can compliment the dwindling coastal and mountain rescue resources world wide.
15. Naval forces can be used to protect natural resources i.e. reefs under threat from human intervention. Excess vessels from naval usage can be sunk in specific locations to promote the development of coral reefs. Coastal patrolling to avoid unnecessary contamination of global waters. They can also be used in global oceanographic research, giving the world for the first time a better understanding of the two thirds of the global surface we have not yet been able to research and develop to its fullest extent.
16. An overwhelming amount of excess ground forces from the armies of the world will then be able to be pooled into the development of each country. Using military engineers, transportation, technological know-how, and sheer human derived determination, instead of just pouring huge amounts of money into developing countries which always ends up being diluted in administration costs, and or filtered away to enrich the lives of a few chosen people.
17. Huge feats of engineering will no longer have to be the unique property of developed countries. They can still define a nation as being able to fulfil a human based need, but developing countries will also be able to draw upon this resource.
18. Aviation both civil and military have shown the need for continual development, as humans have a very limited capability within the “third or Z” axis. This along with nuclear weapon development will be the foundation of all future space exploration and development
19. Asylum becomes a thing of the past, along with a reduction of racial based conflicts. Every refugee should be able to return to their own “homeland” without the fear of persecution.
20. Post generation refugees will be able put in a unique position where they will be able to either return to their racial birthplace, proving once and for all that they are proud of their inheritance. Or they can accept the values and culture of their host nation and become totally integrated within the social system their biological predecessors chose.
21. Members of a racially different background i.e. African Americans, Latino Americans and Asian Americans etc. Can prove to the world that they are proud of their inheritance, by actually giving up their existence in their technologically advanced and pleasant surroundings, and move their families to the countries they always boasted about. Helping their fellow countrymen by physically being a contributor to the development of the country.
22. The remaining members of the population (using the US as an example only) will be all called Americans, without any prefix. These peoples can then redefine to the rest of the world, what it means to be an American with American values.
23. National pride between the countries around the globe can be expressed in a myriad of ways without the need for war. Competition through sport will have the same meaning as the Greeks originally depicted a return to a value every nation can understand. Extreme forms of sport for professionals can develop into new arenas. Competition through the internet with the rise of multi-player games. Competition through international accepted cultural differences, i.e. survival in hostile environments etc.
24. National traditions can then be expressed with a new understanding without prejudice.
25. New exploration of sparsely populated areas without the constrictions of politically based fear.
26. Present religious based constraints towards women must be redefined. For the first time in human history women must be given the same rights as men, equal in every aspect of existence. No longer will women have to take a subservient role within a social structure.
27. Present religious based constraints towards homosexuality must also be redefined. Homophobia will become a thing of the past, as humans accept it as a human anomaly, born from a cessation of our species using sexuality purely a form of survival.
28. Education will become global and eventually ignorance will disappear as the single largest factor to the demise of cultures.
29. Reduced defence budgets will be able to fund global medical research. AIDS, cancer and other fatal diseases will become a thing of the past.
30. Research into warning systems protecting huge numbers of humans inhabiting areas subject to earthquakes, fires, flooding, volcanic eruptions, landslides etc. Can be also funded by a reduction in a national defence budgets.
31. International travel will no longer have to be based upon a VISA system, promoting global understanding.
32. Students will be able to get first hand knowledge of cultures and traditions that are not their own, in safety.
33. Though a necessary part of human development, wars have shown the human race two vital aspects. In war there are no winners, only survivors, and humans need weapons for defence.
34. Today’s medical procedures and knowledge came not only from research in the latter part of human existence, but from the miracles performed on the various battlefields throughout history.
35. Educating the world’s population to reduce the risk of over population will for the first time be a reality. Birth control will be unique to each nation or religious denomination.
36. The world’s religious structure will be able to survive as humans will always need spiritual guidance and solace.
37. Religious practitioners will still be needed as humans are unique in one aspect : burial of our dead. This will enable the survival of every unique tradition relating to this anomaly.
38. Human icons of faith i.e. the Pope, Imam leaders, Rabbi’s, Swami’s etc. Will become the keepers of the said faiths. Leading by example and not per versifying laws under a blanket of religion.
39. Country leaders will lead by example as ambassadors of their respective countries, and not misuse their positions for personal satisfaction.
40. Diplomatic immunity will become irrelevant and ambassadors of different cultures will have to live under the rules of their host nations or they will not exist. No longer will crimes committed under the protection of diplomatic immunity, go unpunished.
41. Without the need for external armed forces to keep balance in an area of disrepute, said resources can be redirected. Foreign soldiers will only be in a theatre if there is a humanitarian reason i.e. food distribution, medical supply distribution etc.
42. Countries with an abundance of natural resources can decide to either re-distribute or trade the available excess without removing the basis for their monetary stability.
43. A global social acceptance of human mortality, will give the worlds population an understanding that life is not only the most precious thing humans have on this earth, but it is a finite anomaly and should be respected as such.
44. Due to the unknown parameter of a human lifespan, humans will be given the chance to develop into a race that makes the most of life while they still are able to. Not warring to ensure their unique convictions.
45. Euthanasia will no longer be the source of contention it has always been. Keeping people alive because it is technologically possible should not be the only premise for life. People suffering from a terminal illness will no longer have to prolong their suffering because it suits a moral code. For the first time humans will be able to make the decision if they wish to carry on living or end their lives whilst they are still capable of rational thought. The judicial premises will be unique to a cultural belief or nation, but they will have to respect the wishes of the individual.
46. With the chance this theory allows, lessened political pressure will allow exploration of coastal areas that are now a threat to historical political stability i.e. the exploration of sunken citadels found off of the coasts of India and Japan, which if proven to be correct will mean a total change in human history. Proving yet again, the faults of mankind throughout history are not to be buried or excused in political or religious quagmires, but seen as faults of non perfect beings i.e. Human.
47. Collaboration of the major powers governing the planet i.e. G7 countries, without the added problem of religious and or political confrontation, global problems that until now have been unattainable i.e. foreign help in China, the former Soviet republics and politically sensitive areas such as Cuba, etc. can now be a reality.
48. Circumcision of women especially throughout the African continent will have to be revised as it is yet another male orientated religious folly.
49. It will mean securing the release of every single political prisoner around the globe.
Life can be explained in a myriad of ways, but the lowest common denominator in every case is purely to exist. Some may say that it is the result of the physical collective reasoning of the entire experiences you as an individual experience during the course of your existence, from the very first sentient thought, until your eventual death. This of course is also true, but it is a complicated look at the very reason for living.
To help in understanding this work, understand that when seeking the lowest form, or purest form of a certain entity, be it an emotion, an ideal, a reason or any form of experience : arguments and debate will arise.
THERE ARE NO DEFINITE ANSWERS TO ANYTHING
THERE ARE ONLY REACTIONS TO PREVIOUS STIMULI
History is the basis for this work, the collective history of life throughout our existence. Get used to the idea of seeing the bigger picture. We are not alone in this universe, we are part of it. When the universe began, so did we. We had to. If we were not there at the beginning, we wouldn’t be here now. It is a simple as that.
We are not Asian, European, American or African etc. We are humans.
In all our wonderful diversities : We are simply humans.
We are the dominant species, inhabiting a planet, we all in our own way call HOME.
With our intelligence, we have throughout our history, evolved into the sentient beings we are today. Understand though, it has taken this long, to get where we are. All events in our history both good and bad happened because they had to happen, to make us what we are today.
We as a species have to be able to apportion blame. It is one of the many traits we have as humans. We like to be able to give reasons for why things go wrong. This time the only ones we can blame : are ourselves !
We are killing each other for all the wrong reasons. We like to think that someone else is wrong in their belief of a subject, and are even willing to kill and / or sacrifice ourselves for these beliefs.
THIS IS WRONG, FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG
We are now on a downward curve in our evolutionary timeline / lifetime.
IT HAS TO BE STOPPED
To live is to exist, to die is to cease to exist.
If that last statement did not send a cold chill down your spine, then you didn’t read it correctly or fully understand its true meaning.
To cease to exist must never be taken lightly, We have only one shot at THIS life we are experiencing. To worry about ceasing to exist shouldn’t be contemplated until its imminence is secured.
PEOPLE HAVE TO WORRY LESS ABOUT DYING AND MORE ABOUT LIVING.
THE TAKING OF ANOTHER HUMAN LIFE SHOULD NOT BE CONTEMPLATED, UNLESS IT MEANS PERSONAL SURVIVAL
Humans want to exist, that is why we kill. It sounds perverse, but it’s true. We always want the competition to disappear. No matter what form the competition appears in, we will deny the very existence of the competition in order to survive. Since the laws of the jungle no longer apply to our species, we have set ourselves above them and tried to dominate them ever since. When all we really should have done is try to co-exist with them in the given environment.
Nature or whatever we refer to it as the way life truly works, has been cast aside and understood it as something that we can not control. When really, we should understand that we ARE a part of the natural surroundings because we have to co-exist within it.
We influence nature every single second of our existence. We through our involvement with nature have become a threat to our own existence. We have to see beyond our own petty disagreements and concentrate on what we have to do when we face our next evolutionary step, which isn’t as far down the road as some would like to think. Humans if left unchecked will out-grow this planet and deplete all the natural resources available to us. This planet has a limited lifespan, though this will never affect any living being at this present moment in time, it will affect later generations of humans : if we haven’t blow ourselves to bits in the process.
We have concentrated for far too long about what everybody should or shouldn’t believe to be true. We have never contemplated the threat of extinction, as a real possibility.
We as sentient beings with a very limited lifespan cannot fully comprehend the true meaning of time when it supersedes countless billions of years.
Humans have always wanted to be able to travel in time, the fact is we do ! We travel in time and space continuously.
We understand our basic existence, but deny the bigger picture.
We have never really thought about the non-existence of humans.
As humans we have need for structure. We have always seen that in our immediate environment is built up of set patterns. From seasonal changes in relation to the flora cycle and from the animal kingdom in the surrounding areas.
Humans readily adopted the security that a cyclic process assurance offers.
From the smallest particle the naked eye could perceive, we found repeating patterns. We have been living within this structure in all of our human existence. We now see that from the smallest possible particle our technology allows us to see, to the largest theatre we are able to explore : the heavens : we readily accept the abundance of correlations within the known universe.
Humans strongly deny that anything less than a deity could have created us.
Vanity is another “wonderful” trait of the human race.
We still believe in an immortal being, to whom we all at one time or other will have to face and atone fro our years here on earth. Consequences are an integral part of our existence. Without them, chaos would reign.
This superior being HAD to exist for the survival of our species.
HIS judgement will be final, our fate will be in HIS hands.
Thus the fate of humankind HERE and NOW must be OUR hands.
EVERY RELIGION TEACHES US THAT.
We cannot live in an existence, specially created for us by a deity and be so blind and naïve in our limited knowledge of the surrounding universe, without thinking that it must be there for a reason.
The unknown has always held a fascination for our species as we are like every other living creature with the ability of movement : curious.
Our species hate being told that we cannot achieve a certain goal. We have always taken up the challenge and succeeded at most of them. We are a species who are not afraid to explore our surroundings and we have shown a perseverance level of unimaginable proportions to utilise the surrounding natural resources.
We are the only species to have left our planetary orbit willingly.
THAT IS WHY IT IS THERE
TO BE EXPLORED AND OR EXPLOITED THE CHOICE IS OURS !
If the existence of a creator is to be believed, he must also be in possession of a master plan of which we as the faithful followers, play an unknown part. This is crucial, without this a religion has a very short life-span. We of course have to have a happy end to the story, yet another wonderful human trait, and what could be more enticing than eternal life where you can be re-united with your loved ones ? Another necessity of religion.
How could we have been so blind ?
The one and original religion that has existed ever since humans began to live in groups, is the one we try to distance ourselves from post haste : Tribal : Animism.
We refuse to believe that we are in the infancy of our evolutionary journey, in the universe as we know it.
We take for granted that the animal kingdom readily accepts the imminence of death. We obviously do not want to be implicated with such a lowly law of existence.
Our species like every other living creature on this planet, owe our existence to the existence of each other.
We are the only species on the planet who can secure the demise of every other living species. We are so good at it, we deny the fact that we are annihilating ourselves.
Every human who has had the privilege of some form of education, understands that beyond the shadow of doubt, human existence has had a negative impact on our environment. We are presently poisoning ourselves slowly by depleting the very atmosphere we need to exist.
DENIAL IS THE LOWEST TRAIT HUMANS POSSESS
Due to the limited lifespan of humans and the slow speed at which it is taking to actually ruin our environment. No living creature in living memory will ever face the real threat of our extinction.
At this rate, our legacy for future generations will be :
OK, WE KNEW THE PROBLEM, BUT IT IS YOUR PROBLEM NOW
THE PROBLEM IS : IT IS OUR PROBLEM : NOW !
We as a species have against all odds survived to be the dominant species of an entire planet. No sooner than this mammoth task is secured, we start killing each other, for the soul reason of another human belief.
To acknowledge a problem is to tackle it. We as humans have been subjected to problems time and time again. We have overcome the problems time and time again.
EVERYTHING AROUND US TEACHES US : WE DO NOT LISTEN
To prevent a brake down of our societies, we have to find the real root of the problem facing our species today.
The common factor in EVERY disagreement that leads to confrontation, is a belief structure native to the individual parties. This reason ALONE !
It is a widely accepted fact that all humans are a product of their inheritance and environment.
The fact is we are products of our environments alone. The contents of our inheritance are influenced by the local environment.
Why is it so hard to accept that just because the environment in which we grew up in, though different from other human’s, that our native environment is the better one ?
Are our beliefs the correct ones ?
It is a fact of life that a foreigner can never fully understand another nation’s inheritance.
To understand a foreign inheritance, you cannot have had any other stimuli. This being impossible, we choose to disagree. Yet again a confirmation of our tribal, religious foundation.
Tribal religion cannot be more per versified than what human extremes display today
Humans have taken this trait to uncanny extremes. Humans separated by only a few houses show fierce territorial behaviour. This same behaviour is displayed at a national level. The human spectrum of diversity is immense. This trait is a necessity in defining us unique individuals.
We readily accept the necessity of consequences in everyday society. We also know that in a chaotic society, humans could not exist. We demand rules as a necessity for a society to survive, then we spend all of our time trying to get around them !
Solving problems demands finding the actual root. This is not always as easy a task as it may seem, if it was, we logically would have found it by now. Humans have achieved so much in our brief history, but we have never found the answer to this problem.
As usual the answer has ALWAYS been so close to our hearts that we could not see it. If seen then the consequences were so dire that even contemplating them could have meant certain death to the author.
THE PROBLEM IS ICONIC BASED RELIGIOUS AND OR POLITICAL BELIEF
The very thing that has been the constant in every human that has ever existed. The majority of the presently accepted iconic religions today, command an acceptance of your fellow human beings.
FEW PRACTISE THIS
The diversity of what has been the accepted religion of the day is staggering. All religions are non tolerant of other religious convictions and beliefs. The worship of false icons is forbidden in every religion, yet in a way we all idolise false icons. From individuals who represent the heads of these religions, to fictive characters in books. This practise is accepted in most religions. The religion itself commands that the creator alone should be the sole receiver of your respect and worship, due to immortality, yet we bow and scrape to humans wearing the insignia commanding a human depicted title.
One constant with iconic based faiths is their inevitability to be superseded by another one. They have always shown that the previous belief was incorrect. How many tries do we get at this ? No matter what faith humans follow or have followed, we are still suffering needlessly. If we have chosen the correct faith to follow, surely God would have indicated it by now. All religions promise some sort of nirvana. The problem is we think we have to have a deity to help us to reach that goal.
Iconic religion teaches us that our native beliefs are correct. If we follow this premise, put this scenario to the test :
The entire worlds population peacefully agree upon a single faith.
They follow the rules of the given religion.
Peace reigns on earth for the first time in our history.
Sound like true heaven ?
Now ask yourself the following questions to the scenario :
Where was the divine intervention ?
What happened to the fight between good and evil ?
Was evil finally defeated ?
Who now are the “chosen few” ?
You still have to bow and worship something that you can never fully comprehend
and leaves nothing but unanswered questions.
Every religion has their own version of Armageddon, where the forces of good always defeats the forces of evil. The only problem with defeating evil once and for all is how would you know ? Evil has no place in heaven, you would not know what it was !
Moral of the scenario ?
Removal of the cause of discontent, thus no reason left to kill another human being due to a difference of faith. If all humans agree to believe the same thing at the same time, conflicts cannot arise based upon this premise.
One thing that is constant throughout the entire known universe : the need for balance. Actions give rise to re-actions, physically as well as spiritually. The need for good, gave rise to the advent of evil. You cannot have one without having an understanding of its equal opposite.
Good and Evil are HUMAN born traits, they are not born out of an immortal beings will. This is proven by its non-existence in every other form of existence in our known universe.
UNIVERSAL RULES ARE EXACTLY WHAT THEY MEAN
WHY DO WE IN OUR ARROGANCE, REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT THEY APPLY TO US ?
ONE TRUE FAITH ?
How can there ever be something called “The One True Faith” When we are all taught different faiths due to the cultural differences, let alone the geographical differences ? For a singular global faith to exist it must be one where every single culture can have a difference of opinion about the specifics of their own faith and the inheritance they gain from it, and still be one faith that everybody can agree upon and believe in. At this moment in time, this is nothing short of impossible.
No one faith is tolerant of another in such a way as to fully accept the teachings within. To make this impossibility possible we would have to give this global faith a name, thus falling back into the same problems as all previous faiths have done. We DO of course have a global faith and it has existed since the dawn of humankind but we refuse to accept it. It is of course : HUMANITY. Due to this not being a specific faith with rules and regulations, an immortal being who has to be worshipped and duty paid to, it cannot exist. There is a type of religion called humanists but it is not recognised on a global scale in comparison to the religious teachings of say, Christianity or Hinduism. This solution is NOT about to try and launch yet another futile faith, what it does do is give the long needed tolerance of other faiths by giving a perfectly logical explanation for the way things are today, thus giving a global UNDERSTANDING, and NOT a global FAITH.
Humanity does encompass everything we are and stand for as humans, what we believe in to be right and wrong. We are all humans trying to survive in a less than perfect environment. We are ALL imperfect beings, capable of making mistakes, BUT we are also capable of righting those mistakes if we so wish.
We survive, but only just. We have in our history tried damned hard to eradicate ourselves through war, and have on some occasions come very close to achieving this aim. We have to LOOK at our past, LEARN from it, and then come up with a compromising solution that everyone can agree upon, to secure a possible future for humankind.
The easy part of the task is to find the lowest common denominator that gives rise to our present situation of global conflicts raging out of control. The hard part is to explain, just how we got it so wrong for so long, without having to physically find the infamous “ Scapegoat”. If a scapegoat is to be named then let it be :
The futile human wish for immortality !
Different cultures, do different things to achieve this aim. Some individuals go to extreme lengths to make sure that they become a part of folklore / history. Humans idolise them all. We remember them and what they stood for. Some famous, some infamous, but all at one time or another, idolised by the faithful few. Some idolised for their great knowledge, some because people could sympathise with their message, some due to times of distress, some due to their actions being so inhumane. The common factor is they were or are idolised.
Humans want to idolise people or ideals, humans NEED to idolise, to believe that there is something better than what the world has to offer them today. The sad fact is no civilisation has ever flourished without their idols or icons in some form or another. It is as necessary for humans to believe and idolise icons or ideals as it is for us to breathe. Without this want, we would not survive as the dominant species of this planet.
Accept this and the rest of what you are about to read will make perfect sense, without your accept, well, you may as well start finding excuses.
The solution will not only challenge your faith to its foundation, but it will give you a reason to why you believe what you do. A lot of the text is of course speculation as the author was not present at the time the accepted holy scriptures around the world were written, but you cannot deny the logic. Logic depicts the theoretical evolutionary timeline of events, a logic that humans have learned from the collective history of humankind.
You may disagree violently with the solutions background and result, but you cannot deny the fact that it answers all the questions accepted religious beliefs always leave unanswered in a fog of ………………. It’s all a question of faith !
Time for a change of pace:
For what you are about to read please for heavens sake listen to yourself, don’t fight it, as you know full well, the only one to be able to change your mind is YOU.
I wish to appeal to the human inside of you screaming at the top of its lungs that this cannot be what is meant to happen. This is not what we all thought it was going to be. I know I fall short in many categories I suppose, but, one thing I don’t fall short in is the way I feel.
If we are to collaborate upon an epic journey into a safer and brighter future then we have to start trusting each other in the same way a man must learn to trust a woman 100% in their relationship.
Its no good getting all uppity and quarrelsome, peace is a far better way than the alternative. It seems to be true that the opposite of what a society has been teaching us to be the way to be, is going to be the saving grace of humankind, will be the greatest sacrifice of all for ANY culture in this varied world.
The sacrifice of your God.
Too long have the human race had to sacrifice lives, innocent lives to the spiritual realm of the gods. It’s time to stop the nonsense and start the educating if we are to survive as a species. Sacrificing your God is the hardest thing in the world anyone could be asked to do. I know I had to do it myself, it wasn’t as easy as you might think.
BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE NECESSARY TO STOP EVERYTHING AT ONE TIME. EVERY : MAN : WOMAN : CHILD :
ITS GOING TO HURT !
BUT ONLY YOU KNOW IF YOU REALLY MEANT IT AND THE REWARDS CAN STILL BE THE SAME. THE CHOICE IS YOURS ALONE, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT.
Sacrifice ONLY your male orientated God
: …………DO NOT SACRIFICE WHAT HE STOOD FOR…………. :
If you need any answers then please contact me at the following address
email@example.com I have no idea how long I can stay here at my present location, "the powers that be" have a tendancy to ensure my limited alloted time at various locations. If you can see a way you can help me out to get this dream to be a reality, then please do.